We welcome you all to be the part of 'Coal Mines Officers' Housing Society', an elite Group Housing Project, administered and managed by a registered non-profit organisation "Society for Advancement in People's Dwelling, Health & Action (SOPAN)" in Delhi/ NCR primarily for Executives of Coal India Limited. The basis for land procurement for this Group Housing Society is on hire/ purchase/ MOU with reputed developers who have previously allotted land/ buy or on lease basis from
We invite you all to be the part of this prime Society and avail the golden opportunity to own a dwelling property at Delhi/ NCR.
If you have already paid booking amount of 1 lakh, kindly fill out & submit this:
IMPORTANT :- Minutes of meeting held on 05/07/2015 at office of Four Ace Infra Project Limited (FAIPL), Kolkata
1. For acquisition of land, previously FAIPL was planning to go for joint venture agreement with the landlords where Urban Mango project is proposed.
2. But due to some associated problems, an outright purchase of the land by FAIPL from the landlords is now proposed through the direct purchase agreement in a legal framework .
3. For this purpose a joint consortium of 23 landlords is already constituted & a power of attorney is already executed where a bonafide individual representing the group of 23 landlords has been assigned to look after the matter for essential formalities in the process of land acquisition for the Urban Mango project.
4. As per the Bank statement of FAIPL, a substantial amount (about 60%) of land cost is already transferred to this individual’s bank account for payment of land cost to the landlords.
5. All relevant documents possess by FAIPL with one RTI reply by HIDCO have evidence to certify the above claims by FAIPL. However, the same documents are under legal vetting, reports are supposed to come within 10 to 15 days.
6. FAIPL & CMOHS will enter into a tripartite MOU (agreement) with the individual buyer & will be accountable to handover the legal paper to process for housing loan from Bank/ financial institution. A draft copy is already attached. It is important to note here that this MOU will be executed before making payment of booking amount (4 lacs) in the FAIPL account.
7. Members are requested to pay Rs. 4 lacs to the FAIPL a/c to ensure allotment of flat number latest by end of July 2015 along with KYC. The amount Rs. 1 lac paid as booking amount by the members in the society account will be adjusted in 20% payment of BSP, which will be intimated later.
8. Cost sheet of a flat:
>>BSP: 3800 per sq. ft. area
>>2 BHK- Tentative (1000 -1100) sq. ft, 3 BHK-Tentative (1350-1500) sq. ft. and 4 BHK- Tentative (1650-2000) sq. ft.
>>PLC : Waived off
>>Covered Parking: 4 lacs + ST
>>Club Membership: 1 lacs + ST (one time)
>>Corpus fund: 50000/- + ST
NOTE: Members who have not paid booking amount of Rs. 1 lac are requested to first pay this booking amount in the society account. Then fill up the booking form & choose your flat size & floor option.
Members who have paid booking amount of 1 lac should fill up online booking form to show their requirements of flat (floor & size).
LAUNCH OF OWN HOUSING PROJECT OF THE SOCIETY IN DELHI
Ministry of Urban Development, vide its Notification dated 5th September, 2013, approved the LAND-POOLING POLICY in Delhi Division under the Master Plan for Delhi-2021.
If you have paid commitment amount or booking amount, kindly fill this form & submit> PAYMENT OF COMMITMENT/ BOOKING AMOUNT
Ongoing Project>> Booking is closed
Morpheus Blue Bell Project, Noida Extension-
(Morpheus Blue Bell project is a part of Plot No.-GH-4)
Morpheus Group vide its letter dated 17th April, 2015 has honoured the MoU signed on 18.12.2012 (CLICK TO SEE THE COPY OF LETTER). During our meeting with Morpheus held on 27th March 2015, it was confirmed that the project Bluebell would not receive approval from any nationalised banks or may get late approval. They had requested the society to take housing loan/finance from PNB Housing Finance Ltd., a subsidiary company of Punjab National Bank (PNB), which is a nationalised Bank. This project has also approval from other financial institutions like DHFL, Reliance finance Ltd. etc.
Since the project is already delayed, it is requested that those who are interested for housing loan may proceed to Morpheus for Buyer-Builder Agreement (BBA) and PNBHFL/ DHFL for housing loan. While discussing the issues relating to BBA with PNBHFL, it was confirmed that the BBA is approved by PNBHFL, which is in line with BBA of other Builders.
Important: Morpheus is now undertaking builder-buyer agreement. Members are requested to kindly pay the next installment as soon as possible without any further delay, demand is already been raised. If you did not receive demand letter as yet kindly contact Morpheus Customer care no.-01204218100.
Sunil Kumar, Secretary, CMOHS
The Rise of Affordable Homes:- The concept of affordable homes came into existence after the recession that hit real estate industry in 2008. From the beginning of 2000, a house meant stretching resources to the maximum due to the IT driven property boom. Since many people could not afford the sky-rocketing prices, they were left out of league. Read more>>